Ange Lyons Bio

The image “http://www.criticalbench.com/images/models/ange1.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

I look back on the past eight years with pride and often disbelief. Not only has fitness transformed my body but also my life. I joined a gym eight years ago and in the beginning spent hours on steppers, stationary bikes, and treadmills. I watched the few bodybuilders at my gym with admiration as they prepared for show. I approached them seeking guidance and I began to weight train - my transformation began. Not only did my physique improve I also developed a passion for health and fitness. Being on stage gives me the opportunity to show off my passion and hard work. Training makes me physically and mentally strong, helps me stay focused, and truly and most importantly makes me happy!

No comments: