Meet Sarah Mankiewicz

http://ww1.prweb.com/prfiles/2006/06/29/0000406020/alDSC0126.jpg
I grew up in a small town in Massachusetts, where I currently reside. I have always been extremely athletic my entire life. From the age of 5, I started playing soccer and basketball, which landed me on traveling teams, varsity teams as well as Junior Olympics!

After high school, I attended Rivier College, where I obtained my Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design. It was then, that I really started hitting the gym hard! I started fitness modeling shortly after and even got myself published in a few magazines; Planet Muscle, American Curves, Muscle Magazine, and Men's Fitness!

I love to model, however my all time favorite passion is working with models and creating websites! In 2004, I established an online magazine called (Fitness Models Magazine, which specializes in promoting and exposing fitness and bikini models. FMM has become a well known hotspot for models and photographers!

In my free time I enjoy spending time with my Fiance', playing with my dog, traveling, working out, watching movies, shopping, and more!

No comments: